Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Countdown to July 18, 2008

So, I just have to say - The Dark Knight looks awesome. Okay, that's a major understatement. It looks beyond amazing. The publicity campaign is one of the most brilliant I've ever seen. It's definitely working on me. I cannot wait to see this movie (hmm, is this a movie or a film? Maybe until I decide, I'll be like Borat and call it a "movie-film."). Who knew Heath Ledger had this in him? Unbelievable. Watch the trailer if you haven't yet - the link is impossibly long, but you can find it easily on YouTube or on Yahoo Movies. I'm so excited! I feel like a little kid at Christmas! How appropriate, considering it IS Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone! But seriously, no offense Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but The Dark Knight is unquestionably my most anticipated film of 2008. And as much as it's being hyped, I don't think it will disappoint. In fact, I think it will surpass everyone's expectations. Here's a new poster to leave you thinking, or having nightmares, whatever...

No comments: