Saturday, March 29, 2008

"She Said, He Said": "Follow That Link!" Edition

Hello, wonderful and loyal readers! I sincerely hope you enjoyed the first installment of “She Said, He Said” as much as Bill and I enjoyed writing it. Mame was certainly a juicy first topic! I’m sorry that this week’s collaboration is a couple days late. Bill posted it early-ish on Friday, but then we were doing some extra fine-tuning throughout the day to get it just right, so I wanted to wait to post my part telling you it was good to go. We took some extra time getting this entry together because, as Bill mentions in his intro, we both insist on quality and take our work very seriously.

From now on, we absolutely promise to deliver “She Said, He Said” on Wednesday, its regularly scheduled day. For the first entry, we posted it on both of our blogs, but now we’ve officially begun the switching-off process. Bill hosted it this week, I’ll host it next week, and it’ll continue to alternate like that. So, please check back with us and come along on our critical journey. After all, you are the cheese to our macaroni. Wizard.

I guarantee this week’s topic is a good one. Bill and I had a lot of fun, and we’re both very passionate about the subject. What is it? Well, you’ll have to go
here to find out!

No comments: