Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Can Strike, Too

I know this is extremely belated, but to be honest, that miserable Access Hollywoodified Golden Globes "conference" didn't deserve my time any sooner. It doesn't even deserve it now.

Watching Billy Bush and Nancy O'Dell unceremoniously announce the winners without any respectful pauses and then immediately gossiping about it was revolting. The Golden Globe for the most appalling comment goes to... Billy Bush! After revealing Cate Blanchett as the Best Supporting Actress winner for I'm Not There, he expressed his shock and ignorantly assessed, as only a Bush could: "At the end of the day, it's a woman imitating a man." Well, at the end of the day, Billy Bush is just a parasite imitating a human being.

Congratulations to all the winners. You deserved better than that. I hope the people involved with the strike are happy. I would write more about that pathetic telecast, but I can't. I'm on strike.

No comments: