Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona, Penelope, Scarlett, Javier, and Woody

Woody Allen is one of the most talented, prolific, and underrated filmmakers in the history of cinema. He's in his 70s, and he's still making a movie per year. Even if they're not all winners, you have to give him credit for that. His is the epitome of an indomitable spirit. Vicky Cristina Barcelona, however, DOES look like a winner. It's his latest film, and it's gotten great buzz. It just rocked Cannes. Check out this trailer/montage:



Could that look any more awesome? Allen's creativity and constant ability to reinvent himself and his style astounds me. Vicky Cristina Barcelona comes out in late August/early September of this year. I can't wait.

Incidentally, Javier Bardem is ridiculously hot in this movie. I didn't think he could get any more appealing, but there's the evidence. Wow. Scorching. I'm in love.
I mean, more than I was before even.


No comments: