Friday, August 8, 2008

Meet Brad as Chad

Here's a brief yet great introduction to Brad Pitt's character in the Coens' Burn After Reading. Oh, and after that video, there's an intro to George Clooney's character, too, if you want to watch that. While George is great with the Coens, my focus here is totally on Brad.




I predict that this is going to be an epically iconic performance. Caliber-wise, we're talking Jeff Bridges, a.k.a. The Dude. Brad Pitt's character Chad also answers to His Chadness, El Chaderino...


Ooh, I can't wait! I heart Chad already. And I really, really, really heart Brad.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be the Coen's best comedy yet. I totally agree that Pitt's sensationally funny work here could turn out to be iconic. How often does one of the world's most gorgeous and popular actors have the guts to completely commit himself to a screwball role guaranteed to make him look like an ass? It'll only make him sexier...just ask Cary Grant.

And for the record, Malkovich is hysterical in this clip as well, with his deliberately paced line delivery coming off as more moronic than menacing.

Alexa said...

ooohhhh thank you thank you. I needed that.